fbpx

“One of the Worst Mistakes You’ve Ever Made” Watch My Pillow Guy Melt Down Over Fox’s Refusal to Run His Ads

At this point, almost everyone has given up on the idea that the election would be overturned for Donald Trump. Everyone, that it, expect for Mike Lindell.

WASHINGTON, DC – JANUARY 15: My Pillow CEO Michael Lindell is seen outside the door of the West Wing at the White House on Friday, Jan 15, 2021 in Washington, DC. (Photo by Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post via Getty Images)

Ignoring facts, lawsuits and widespread mockery, the My Pillow Guy has refused to give up his fight. He is planning on holding a cypber symposium to raise awareness. Fox News, though, is refusing to air his ads for the event. This led to a long rant where Lindell said this will be one of the worst mistakes Fox ever makes.

The pillow guy ranted, “MyPillow spent almost $50 million on Fox News last year and so far this year has shelled out about $19 million for ad time on the network. Maybe, Fox News doesn’t want the competition from FrankSpeech.com,” Lindell told the newspaper.”

The Conservative continued, “And Lindell TV. I never thought of that, maybe that’s their whole reasoning behind this. You know, they’re afraid that everybody’s leaving Fox and not watching Fox anymore, they’re watching Fox and other channels like the great OAN.”

The rant closed, “I’m telling you, you Fox executives, you made a terrible, terrible decision today. I hope it goes down in history as one of your worst [mistakes] you’ve ever made.”

Watch the unhinged rant below, courtesy of Patriot Takes:



Follow Us On: Facebook and Twitter