fbpx

HillReporter Staff Writer Faces Personal Family Tragedy

Everyone at Hill Reporter was shocked and saddened to learn that one of our contributors, Steph Bazzle, has just lived through a harrowing house fire with her family. Steph’s family has been through a lot over the last year or so; aside from the fire, they also have a one-year-old who was born prematurely, so Steph spends most of her time going to appointments when she’s not writing.

Steph sent a photo of the fire, which is presumed to have started when her older daughter didn’t fully extinguish a candle.

Fortunately, Steph and her family made it out of the house safely and spent the night in a hotel, and are currently staying with her sister. It’s uncertain how long Steph and her family will be houseless, but we’re grateful that they’re all okay.

At press time, no fundraising efforts had been created to help Steph Bazzle and her family, but we will share it in an updated piece should one be established. You can currently reach out to Steph via her email, Steph@HillReporter.com

[This is a continuing story, please check back for updates on Steph and her family]



Follow Us On: Facebook and Twitter