fbpx

Fox Extends Work From Home to 6/15 as Anchors Urge People to Go Back to Work

Over the last month or so, Donald Trump has been readying Americans to get back to work. While there are still serious questions about worker safety, the President has urged them to be “warriors” for their country.

Photo by Theo Wargo/Getty Images

The majority of Fox News anchors have been in lock-step with the White Houses’ messaging. Those hosts, though, will not be taking the same risks as these returning workers. The Fox News network recently extended their work from home orders to at least June 15th.

Reporter Kim Masters tweeted on Monday night, “CNN: As Fox News stars echo Trump’s call to ‘reopen the country, Fox extended the company’s work-from-home directive through June 15. The date could be delayed further.”

The networks anchors have repeatedly pushed the message that people need to return to work. In late April, Tucker Carlson told viewers, ” The virus just isn’t nearly as deadly as we thought it was … Hospitals never collapsed. Outside of a tiny number of places, they never even came close to collapsing.”

Judge Jeanine Pirro was talking about the topic all the way back in Mid-May. She said to Sean Hannity, “We are adults now. You over blew what was going to happen in terms of the number of people who are going to die and now you’re still telling us we have to stay home?”

And Sean Hannity recently told both his radio and television audiences that, “Americans are dying to get back to work.”

People will be going back to work soon in the states that have loosened their restrictions. These hosts, however, will be spending another 2 months working from home.



Follow Us On: Facebook and Twitter